Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Consideration for Healing


Notes 12/29/15

After some days dealing with my sciatic issue in my back and a growing desire to enter into a closer relationship with God the Father. I saw that my time spent with Abba was shallow at best. I have always believed since becoming a Christian that the bible as written inspired by the Holy Spirit and as being true. 
I have gotten some books on or about how to enter into the prescence of God. Some say that worship is the key, praiseing Him and resting in Jesus' work on the cross. Since the main issue with me at this time is the pain associated with sciatic nerve in my back and down my right leg to my toes, I have and continue to believe the scriptures concerning healing. The main scriptures follow.

 Heal -  רָפָא  râphâʼ,  raw-faw'; or רָפָה râphâh; a primitive root; properly, to mend (by stitching), i.e. (figuratively) to cure:—cure, (cause to) heal, physician, repair,  ×  thoroughly, make whole

Paslms 103: 1-3   Bless the  Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2  Bless the  Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits—
3  who forgiveth all thine iniquities, who healeth all thy diseases,
Isaiah 53:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5  But He  was  wounded for our transgressions,
He was  bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace  was  upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.


Psalm 41: 4
4  I said, “Lord, be merciful unto me; heal my soul, for I have sinned against Thee.

”Isaiah 57: 18-19  I have seen his ways and will heal him; I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
19 I create the fruit of the lips; peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near,” saith the Lord; “and I will heal him.

Jerimaiah 30: 17  17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds,’ saith the Lord, ‘because they called thee an outcast, saying, “This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”’ 

Matthew 8: 7 
7 And Jesus said unto him, “I will come and heal him.” 




No comments: