Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas the celebration of the birth of Jesus. I am grateful that the creator of the known universe had pity on me and drew me to Himself and His Son Jesus. I recall the day I chose to put my life in His hands convinced that He would be responsible for my future. The night before driving to the store in Haleiwa on the North Shore of Oahu. Under the influence of alcohol and mescaline along with heroine nearly having a head on collision with another car. We got there and back with no issues. The next day friends in my neighborhood told me the cops were looking for someone like me. Then later in the night visiting with a group of friends at someone's home listened to a man talking about Jesus I made that decision to put my life and my future in God's hands. Knowing He would be responsible for me.
At that moment I said that I wanted to be baptized in water, with two others we went to Waimea Bay and were baptized. After that my life would never be as before.
Psalm 40:2-3  He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
    a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord
    and put their trust in him.

No comments: