Monday, July 8, 2013

New times

After stopping the Hep C meds it seems I now have neurophy-which makes wonder if this was caused by the medication. I will look into it later. I've spoken with my brother who lives in N.Ca and his desire to ride the train to Oregon, but I dismissed the idea until I saw a program on some channel about trains and the rides availible. One in perticular was a train ride through Denali - Although the thought is interesting maybe not yet. My main situation is to ride a train closet to Rohnert,Ca. in order to hook up with my brother and then on to Oregon and Seattle. There for some site seeing. This is the thought but one thing where to put my cat. Having her stay at the vet is about $35 a day. I'm considering asking the manager if she knows about someone her that may look in on her, change the water and feed her while I'm gone. We'll see. As a kid I used to ride the train from Troup Texas to Detroit to visit with my mother's mother and family and my dads's family. I remember going to New York when about 11 yrs old or around that age where my grandfather came to pick me up. Outside the entry way was filled with yellow cabs, seems there were at least 50 or so. For some reason this sticks in my thoughts and also being at his home. He drove a school bus, and his house was on a river in New Jersey in a town named Hackensack. The water was cold and clear, and when trains would come by on the other side of the river you couldn't figure out which direction it was coming from for all the trees. Also there was a guy who saved old vinyl records there where stacks and I mean stacks. Great summer adventure there and the train ride was great. So I'm looking into the situation and checking it twice to see how it's all gonna come together.

No comments: