Sunday, June 19, 2011

Insomnia and RLS

It seems that when I have any opium based drug - synthetic or other wise my sleep cycle is messed up. So in hopes of getting in line for the start of my new shift June 19, 2011 I went to the doctor and got Lunesta 1ml., at first it seemed to work but then I would only sleep soundly for about 4 hours and awake with out being able to return to sleep until later. Sunday came and I took 1 and a half hoping it would help. It didn't' I slept for about an hour and a half. I will be calling in sick again to work and contacting Met life to extend my outage. I would like to get sleep preferably from about 10pm to 7:30 and then be able to go back to work after a elbow surgery and time off since about May 5th. I will try again tonight with 2 tablets of Lunesta - 2ml gs., and will see. Along with this I have gotten RLS (restless leg syndrome).

No comments: