Monday, June 27, 2011

2nd update

I am still having issues getting my sleep routine back to a working routine, it seems that at this time I'm awake from 1am to about 9 or 10am and then passing out and sleeping till 6:30pm or later and staying awake till later. If I take sleep aides like Lunesta 1mg or more, Ambien 10mgs - which really puts me out. I am still working on regulation of these meds while trying to put my back (sciatic) into a manageable state without over sleeping.
Today or should I say last night I took 1mg of Lunesta about 2am and awoke about 7am, I will try and stay alert till about 10:30 and try 1mg of Lunesta to see if I can sleep through to about 7am without waking up around 2am or so, this seems to be the pattern. Sometimes when I take 1 or 2 Lunesta, I awake not knowing what time it is although I do have a clock by my bed and then can't remember what I was doing prior to sleeping.
Hopefully I can get this right and get back to work (9:00 am to 5:30pm with Sat.&Sun. off).

No comments: