Monday, May 2, 2011

Physical update

I have been dealing with physical issues for sometime now, after David Lay initiated a medical review for me. I have been to the neurologist, back doctor for sciatica and also a liver Dr who had me do blood work. This I did last week and am awaiting a call back on this.
It seems I have been out of work since about April 5th, also I have put in for short term disability and haven't checked but will soon. I was supposed to have a test for brain function today but called in to reschedule for 5/5. Also on this date I'll be going to Health First Diagnostic for either an MRI or Cat scan.
I will try and keep up with this so as to document what's going on also I'm not sure when I will be returning to work, but my main concern is getting my back and liver taken care of.

No comments: