Friday, May 6, 2011

Back issues continue

I have been having for sometime dating back to 11/10/00 back pain in the lower lumbar area. I did see a doctor who looked at the MRI and informed me the nerves didn't seem to be restricted. Another issue is that I need to check with them again to find out about another doctor to check out legs and the nerves in them. I'll be calling them today.
The other item concerning me is not working and bills coming in, although I do have a rainy day fund I need to figure out my level which to work with. Any medicines I take only make me sleepy and may impact work. I did go to the neurologists to check out my brain functionality, of which the issues at work which David Lay my supervisor initiated for the doctor for Verizon needed to check out my medical records to verify if I am fit for work. I am off to another Catscan or MRI for who I'm not sure. But one thing remains I need to get to a place of knowing what capabilities I have dealing with my back situation.
As my own statement "You are the potter, I am the clay" if I am to deal with this-fine then I'll deal with it and trust that God's grace is sufficent.

No comments: