Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time will tell




Well on Friday I had a conference call with the eeoc, code of conduct investigation team. About a call in which I referred to Mexico, the political parties in California and about Willie Brown - a black man who was governor about 1987 or so. This is the second offence since Jan 24, when I made a comment about now supporting the "new massa in da white house" and after someone was offended and notified my supervisor was given a "coaching session" and warned NEVER to let this happen again.
I must say I did say these things not out of malice but after being comfortable in this first situation and creating re-pore with a customer violated the code of conduct. As was mentioned in the conference call Verizon has a zero tolerance, I must say my last days with Verizon South West maybe few. Tuesday or Wednesday maybe the end.
I may be in the masses of unemployed by Wednsday and with some money I have saved for a "rainy day", maybe looking for another job, with a lesson well learned - no idle chat.

I did make a Gimp signature, my first:

No comments: