Saturday, September 15, 2007

Faith seed for Isaiah 58

Watching Day Star and Mike Murdock, I impressed to sow a seed of $58. I did so online.
I am posting this blog as a time line to document my faith in the seeding and the results from it as a testimony to God and His provisioning thru this seed. My seed is for a beautiful Godly wife.

I also have been put on phase for 90 days for failing to provide empathy and repore during my speaking to customers while on the phone, as a tech support. December 10 will be the final day of phase. I will be showing empathy and repore to the customer's - since being in the Dallas care center. This center is shown to be the one which can fix people's problems - but not very caring. Of course I sometimes find myself concentrating on fixing the problem, but now will continue to do so - while being empathic and reporeing.

No comments: