Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June 12

Saturday I took one pill to make me sleep and no alarms set I awoke occasionally, but when I did awake Sunday about 7 am my back had a symptom of pain in the lower right lumbar region. Thinking I wanted to be ready for returning back to work Monday. During the day the pain became more severe and I took hydrocodone and another muscle relaxor, and used the heating pad hoping this would release the tension in my lumbar area, still I had restless pain in my lower leg regions. I took another pain medication to help me sleep, I awoke about 6 am Monday and the pain in my lumbar area was still severe. I called in to RMG to report being sick. Shortly around 11am the pain seemed to dissipate, but the whole lower back was still and painful. Restless Leg Syndrome seemed to come in my left leg - something inordinate, I continued to medicate and finally about 11pm I took another pain med and had to call in on July 12, Tuesday to RMG. Still the pain is unbearable. This makes me wonder why if this is only arthritis why is the area in the lower lumbar area on the right side seem to be nerve pain coursing thru the spine to right buttock and down the right leg, as was the original affected area. At this time pain is still persistent in the right lumbar area

No comments: