Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas vacation

Got 13 days for Christmas vacation and will probably stay here in Saginaw Texas. In March I will have been here for 10 years, I am hoping to go Seattle, and finish out the last days of my time with Verizon.Where I do tech support for phone,Internet, and television. Trying to figure out what people don't want to learn for themselves.
Trying to organize my days to fix up and clear away a year's junk. Also to go somewhere out of here, and enjoy sleeping in. Although my back only allows me 7 hours, I try to force in 9.
My dear brother from my first encounter into the Christian life, Rod Wilson has had an issue with bleeding on the brain and has had a time of it for about 6 weeks. Check out his story.
http://rodwilsonsblog.wordpress.com/

No comments: