Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Links to More Than A Kazillion Sites

Trying to learn about all the sites which enable users like me who are wanting excellent content has lead me to Technorati Profile that I can further my education about blogging and how to create art inspired by the creator. To see what others and it amazes me how talented people are in their postings and displaying of art work. I normally us Renderosity forums to find out tips & tricks. Also by Google which has everthing I need either for work or fun. While trying to learn html, I find I'd rather just go to free websites for scipts.
Having to pay for items like Photoshop CS3, which is like a $1200 or more is too much for me and others who have produced alternatives like Gimp and Blender. Which for me is great so that I can create art and post scripts in order to hopefully share my thoughts , and life's issues I go through daily.

No comments: