Thursday, March 8, 2007

day off

This is the last of the Thursday and Fridays off, my new schedule begins with Sunday and Monday off. I have yet to do my taxes, but will try and get them out during my time off. Today I need to get to the Human Resources of Texas to put in a request for my dad, so that he maybe able to get Medicare. The thing is that what ever resources he may have has to be paid down until he has only $2000.00. This seems extreme - but to care for him and have the government pay for it - this is what needs happen. We shall see.
The beginning of the last days as some say are on their way. The building of the 3rd temple in Jerusalem is the mark which will lead to the tribulation which is broken into two 31/2 yrs. Culminating with the return of Jesus. More to come

No comments: